Guardians of Middle Earth (GOME) is a great game but easy to become frustrated if you are the can't lose type of person. There are so many players joining since it began and it is easy to get overwhelmed by dominant players that seem to whip you fast. That being said, don't give up. By level 12, you'll have more options on how you can play and will be much more interesting by then. I'd recommend playing at least until then to decide if you like this game or not. Now I will give my list of tips to the newer players out there (Noobs):
1. Tower hug dont get too far from the towers as you gain experience from the kills it makes if you are close enough, and the opponents will likely try to avoid the tower unless their soldiers are distracting it.
2. Watch the map if your enemies are close, have an escape route planned that you can make it to safety. They are planning your ambush, so plan a way out of it.
3. Buy the season pack if you like the game, it is worth the $14.99 as opposed to buying each item piece by piece.
4. Use the most relics as you can in your loadout belt to gain the most beneficial special effects as possible as this will set you apart from the rest of the other players.
5. Let your soldiers do the dirty work like taking damage from towers and being the front line attacking enemy guardians. By doing this, you leave yourself an escape route.
6. Don't die if at all possible but if you do, only destroying a tower is worth the death.
7. Gain friends and work with them online by having them join your party or join theirs. Experience working together pays off over time.